[p4] Upgrading to 2009.1, Where is P4WIN?

Jaimy Azle jazlee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:15:54 PDT 2009

On Monday, August 31, 2009, 10:08:17 PM, Ivey, William wrote:

> No, they stopped work on P4Win after 2008.1, the last version of it
> can be found here: ftp://ftp.perforce.com/perforce/r08.1/bin.ntx86/

I really do hope they could add more command line options (such as -H)
as those existed on P4Win into the new P4V to automatically activate
the revision history view, branches, label, etc.

--
Salam,

-Jaimy Azle

"Great new ideas usually come from very small teams...
 don't give up so easily."
      -- John Kaster