[p4] Moving a Perforce server contents to an another existing server

Matt Janulewicz matt.janulewicz at lucasfilm.com
Mon Mar 2 09:58:01 PST 2009

The 'perfmerge' utility is now generally available on the Perforce FTP
site, but I agree with Stephen in that you should call support first if,
in fact, you are wanting to merge databases together.

It's an 'easy' operation in that it's a single, simple commandline
command. But this is a high risk maneuver and everything with both
databases has to be picture perfect (no errors or inconsistencies) for
it to work properly.

-Matt