[p4] Can I switch users for submitted changelist

Calman, Kevin Kevin.Calman at acs-inc.com
Thu Mar 5 09:58:27 PST 2009

"p4 help change" says,

	The -f flag can force the update or deletion of other users'
pending
	changelists.  -f can also force the deletion of submitted
changelists
	once they have been emptied of files via 'p4 obliterate'.
Normally,
	submitted changelists are immutable.  The -f flag requires
'admin'
	access granted by 'p4 protect'.

If Bhavbhuti's changes are already submitted, as it would appear, then
the only way to "change" them is to wipe them out and start over.
--
Opinions herein are exclusively my own, unless you share them.
Kevin Calman, kevin dot calman at acs dash inc dot com