[p4] Can I switch users for submitted changelist

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Thu Mar 5 14:51:41 PST 2009

What version are you looking at? The docs for 2008.1 off the Perforce
web site say:

Force flag. Allows the description, modification date, or user of a
submitted changelist to be edited. Editing a submitted changelist
requires admin or super access. Superusers and administrators may also
overwrite read-only fields when using the -f flag.

I'm guessing you're looking at an older version. This feature has been
there since 2007.1. The text you're quoting is the same as that in the
2006.2 docs.

Steve

--
Stephen Vance