[p4] Has change propagated ?

Robert Cowham robert at vizim.com
Wed Mar 11 04:30:00 PDT 2009

Don't forget "p4 integ -n" to show you what integrations Perforce thinks
need to be done.

Thus:

	p4 integ -n source/... at 1456 target/...

Tells you if any revisions up to and including changelist 1456 need to be
integrated.

Other options include:

	p4 integ -n source/... at 1456, at 1456 target/...

Which does the same for the range of 1456 to itself, i.e. only that
changelist, so all revisions in that changelist, whether 10,000 or 1.

If nothing needs to be integrated, then it has already been done (doesn't
say what the resolve was though - could have been an ignore or -ay).

Robert