[p4] Partial branch integration causes problems

Finn Normann Pedersen merenpha at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:13:21 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thank you all for the nice answers.

To Dan Wilder: That may indeed be the problem - I will take that up
with people, but unfortunately it doesnt solve our problem.

To Chuck: That is the problem. A changelist may contain multiple files
and each file may contain multiple changes, BUT only some of the
changes within the files is wanted at first - the remainder of the
changes is wanted integrated later on.

In the example I recently had it is an interface definition which
multiple functional definitions. The first test only focus on some
some of the functions so the remaining functions are left out to not
disturb the first test.

Cheers,
   Finn Normann Pedersen