[p4] Has change propagated ?

Slava Imeshev imeshev at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 11:54:11 PDT 2009

Guillaume,

We developed a technology that automatically integrates changes
between
Perforce branches. A side effect of this is that Parabuild provides an
integration
status for two branches where you can see what change lists were/were
not
integrated. You can try and see if it works for you:

http://www.viewtier.com/products/parabuild/automated_merges_for_scm.ht

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Slava Imeshev

Barthelemy
> Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:08 AM
> To: perforce-user at perforce.com
> Subject: [p4] Has change propagated ?
>
> I am trying to find out if a particular changelist has propagated.
By