[p4] feedback on my review

Bob Aiello raiello at acm.org
Mon Mar 23 07:36:25 PDT 2009

This month I released my review of Perforce Version 2008.2. Some time ago
I asked a number of you to give me your feedback on the product. In the
review, I mentioned that I was impressed by the loyalty of the Perforce user
base.
http://www.cmcrossroads.com/content/category/5/14/96/

In my opinion, the Perforce user may very well be the "most satisfied"
of any SCM customer group.

I would be interested in getting your feedback on the review. You are
also welcomed to post comments. Please include your email address in
case I need to clarify the comment. I can easily prevent it from being
displayed.

Bob  Aiello
Editor in Chief
CM Crossroads