[p4] VCP/RevML not available?

Gross, Steve SGross at sjm.com
Wed Mar 25 14:01:38 PDT 2009

I'd like to try out the vcp program (for RevML), available at
http://public.perforce.com/public/revml/index.html . But the download
link always times out on me. Does anyone know if this tool is still
available?

Thanks,
--Steve

Stephen Gross
St. Jude Medical
Tel: (651) 523 6992

"Understanding... is the only [quest] worthy of serious attention."
(Muggeridge)
This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain a copy of or disseminate any portion of this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail and delete it from your system.