[p4] Spec depots?

Reiner Lanowski Reiner.Lanowski at navigon.com
Thu Mar 26 07:18:20 PDT 2009

Hello Philip!

We are using since the start with perforce on our company two years ago.
You need to map the //spec/... in your Workspace - but the depot might be called different.

Please keep in mind that there can only one depot of type spec on your server.

For accessing it you need the corresponding rights as usual (list, read write), but the access should be restricted at least on write level to admins.

It doesn't influence the creation of workspaces or other items, if a user has no rights to this depot.

Best regards,

Reiner Lanowski