[p4] Spec depots?

Jeff A. Bowles jab at pobox.com
Thu Mar 26 11:01:06 PDT 2009

The issue is not the number of files in the filesystem, but the efficiency
of number-of-files in a specific directory.
If you have 5000 labels, or lots of client workspaces, it is worth asking
about this.

That you're using a Windows filesystem is  -  absolutely - part of that
question.

I'd ask Tech Support. The question is not, "what is supported," but "what is
supported and works well in this machine configuration."

  -Jeff Bowles