[p4] Spec depots?

Philip Panyukov ppanyukov at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 27 03:02:04 PDT 2009

OK, looks like it's time to go ahead with this.  As we don't have
build robots which create 16000 throwaway workspaces per day, I think
we should be fine from file system perspective.  And we are on 2007.3,
which should keep us safe from those gotchas found in earier versions.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experience.

Philip