[p4] Spec depots?

Philip Panyukov ppanyukov at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 27 04:44:47 PDT 2009

I have just been told by support that the issue of charcters in spec
names which are illegal characters on file systems (such as ":" on
Windows) has been fixed in 2008.2, see release notes, item #163482.

They also told me there doesn't seem to be any way to rename jobs and
things like that.  The only way seems to be to recreate them.

Philip