[p4] [Newbie]: Mapping one depot to multiple locations in same workspace

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Tue Mar 31 09:10:23 PDT 2009

I believe Philip is talking about branch specs and not client views,
so the ability to do mappings like that would have some utility and
only limited issues. Of course it only works when you name the
destination, or if you could use it to "broadcast" an integration.
(I've had cases where that would have been useful.)

-Wm