[p4] [Newbie]: Mapping one depot to multiple locations in same workspace

Gabor Maghera gmaghera at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:57:57 PDT 2009

Tobias, as far as I know, doing a one-to-many client mapping only works for
mapping multiple depot locations to one local workspace location (that's
where using '+' comes in).  You are trying to go the other way in your
example.  Perforce keeps track of what files a client has synced; supporting
one depot path mapped to multiple location on the filesystem would probably
require additional logic in the tool.

Gabor