[p4] Spec depots?

Matt Janulewicz matt.janulewicz at lucasfilm.com
Tue Mar 31 11:39:04 PDT 2009

Robert Cowham wrote:

> [...]

This is exactly the case. :)  Plus (I'm not sure if anyone else in my
company reads this mailing list, so I'll try not to sound condescending)
historically there was a lack of formal process management in our
environment and we'll be reaping the benefits of that for some time. The
folks tasked with getting product out are typically overworked and
simply didn't have the resources available to improve the process. I've
been here since July and I still haven't had the time to help them out.

> In a games type scenario it requires significantly more smarts in your
> build
> systems. (Minor plug - myself and other Vizim colleages are quite
> knowledgeable in this area!).

Perhaps you'll be at the conference next month? :)

-Matt