[p4] Getting email notfication from Perforce whenever there is a checkin to specified branch...

Matt Janulewicz matt.janulewicz at lucasfilm.com
Tue Aug 3 13:32:51 PDT 2010

I found two problems with it when we upgraded, too:

1) Inability to recognize the new move/add, move/delete syntax.
2) Chokes on unicode characters in submit description when running on
Windows server.

We've done some recoding to fix #1 above. Haven't gotten around to
fixing #2 yet.

Other than those two problems it's been working fine for us with servers
up to 2010.1. Perhaps in the next few days I can add it to my directory
in the public depot with the patch for #1.  :)

-Matt Janulewicz
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.