[p4] Getting email notfication from Perforce whenever there is a checkin to specified branch...

Diane Holt holt.diane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 13:57:58 PDT 2010

Yeah, I also had to deal with #1 (forgot about that).  At the time, I was
too busy to do anything other than just have move/delete be in "Deleted
files" and move/add be in "Branched files", but at some point, I'd like to
actually take advantage of those and add a "Moved files" to the mail. So if
your change does, I'd love to see you post it :)

Other than that, we haven't had any problems with it.

Diane