[p4] Getting email notfication from Perforce whenever there is a checkin to specified branch...

Matt Janulewicz matt.janulewicz at lucasfilm.com
Wed Aug 4 16:29:49 PDT 2010

I just submitted our changes to P4Spam which do what you mention below:
detects move/add and move/delete files and puts them under their own
headings in the E-mail. Have fun! (in the public p4 depot, of course):

//guest/matthew_janulewicz/p4spam-1.1/

-Matt Janulewicz
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.