[p4] How to findout changes in the current client

Thandesh V.K thanvk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 00:44:09 PDT 2010

Thanks for all suggestion/discussion.
Currently when i do "p4 changes -s submitted -c <client name>", I get even
old changes as client name is the key - this part is pretty clear.

Let me reword my problem:
Is there a way to get the list of submitted changes from the *current*
client with out using client name (any way of using may be pwd or any other
approach)?

What I am thinking after hearing from all of you is to get all submitted
changes from that client name and based on
client creation time (my spec depot is not active), group it to old and new.

Thinking how to get client creation time as client spec has

#  Update:      The date this specification was last modified.
#  Access:      The date this client was last used in any way.
Thanks
Thandesh