[p4] How to findout changes in the current client

buckmeisterq at gmail.com buckmeisterq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 08:20:17 PDT 2010

Maybe you could cross reference client creation time and the date of changes submitted from that client, discarding any changelists that are submitted earlier than the client was created? Because changelists from date(s) before the client was created would be from the old/original client with that name.

This would give you all changes from the "current" client.

Would that do what you need?

Thanks,
Peter