[p4] Perforce-TestTrack integration

Sheizaf, Yariv yariv.sheizaf at sap.com
Tue Aug 10 23:07:59 PDT 2010

Hi,

Wow, long time ago - around 2003 - I integrated Perforce and testTrack. As far as I remember, P4DTI (now swapped by P4DTG) was not required. TestTrack had its own API to Perforce.

Read this: http://www.perforce.com/perforce/press/pr28.html
And see in integrations table: http://www.perforce.com/perforce/products/defecttracking_table.html

Regards,
Yariv Sheizaf