[p4] Changing file case in perforce, using a windows server

Andrew Marold amarold at unidesk.com
Thu Aug 12 05:40:50 PDT 2010

This is what I had to do on my Windows server. In my case thanks to my Windows developers I had directories 'foo' & 'Foo' in the same place. If you synced to a Windwos box, it would be one directory, but if you synced to Linux it would be two separate names. I had to move the contents of both to a temp folder, then rename the temp folder to the properly cased name.

	Drew