[p4] How to findout changes in the current client

Kevin_Calman at Dell.com Kevin_Calman at Dell.com
Thu Aug 12 15:11:43 PDT 2010

Thandesh,
  If your other infrastructure is designed to depend on search changes by client name returning only results in the current lifetime of the named client, then using unique client names is your only option. Fortunately, it should be easy to add a trigger to prevent the (re)creation of client specs which already exist and have been deleted.
--
Kevin Calman, Software Build & Release Engineer, Dell Modular Services Product Group