[p4] How to findout changes in the current client

Thandesh V.K thanvk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:36:24 PDT 2010

Thank you very much for all suggestion(s).

Agree. This should be the solution. I was stuck with this in one of the
script i m doing. Just to get that done, I am planning to save the creation
time stamp somewhere inside the client (as these clients are created by
internal tools). And plan for this trigger as a long term solution.

Thanks
Thandesha