[p4] Explain this interchanges dilema?

George Muresan gmuresan at workforcesoftware.com
Mon Aug 16 12:51:17 PDT 2010

Does anyone have an update on this issue? Was this solved, or is there a workaround?

George Muresan | Software Engineer | WorkForce Software | P: (734) 542-4100 x285 | gmuresan at workforcesoftware.com
WorkForce Software - Mitigating Complexity - Ensuring Compliance - Enabling Strategic HR
Don't forget to register for Vision 2010, WorkForce Software's user conference in Orlando, FL from November 7-10, 2010.  Register now!