[p4] Finding non-integrated changelists between branches for specific date range.

Thandesh V.K thanvk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 04:56:41 PDT 2010

interchanges has some limitations and the data you get is not accurate.
To solve the maxscanrows issue, you can use.

p4*   -zmaxScanRows=<some value> interchanges* -t branch1 branch2 > temp.txt
But this might block your perforce system untill it gets all that data (not
desirable)

Best thing to do is

p4 integ -n branch1 branch2
This is the preview mode for what needs to be integrated.

On 8/17/10, rish here <itsmetom at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to find the non-integrated changelists from branch1 to branch2.
> When I do the following command :
>
> p4 *interchanges* -t branch1 branch2 > temp.txt
>
> I am getting the error:
>
> "Too many rows scanned (over 500000); see 'p4 help maxscanrows'."
>
> How I can use more restrictive wild cards in this case to get the results?
> I want to see non-integrated change lists between two branches for
> specific date ranges.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

" The only thing worst then losing, is quitting."

Your Non Quiting Friend
Thandesha V.K