[p4] Regarding perforce command

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Wed Aug 18 17:33:34 PDT 2010

Unfortunately, there is no good way to do this. If your label is an
automatic label (i.e., one with a Revision field), then you could verify
that your workspace is synced to a particular changelist, verify that it
is time consistent with that changelist, and find the label that has
that changelist in the Revision field.

Steve

--
Stephen Vance