[p4] How to import personal p4 repo into main p4 repo

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Thu Aug 19 00:24:47 PDT 2010

  If a remote developer completes a project using a personal p4 server,
what is the procedure to bring that project into the company perforce
server, complete with all the change history?

With git, it would just be a simple "git push" command, so I am sure
perforce must be able to manage it, but I haven't been able to find out how.

I see interesting tools like this:
http://public.perforce.com/public/revml/index.html
to convert from other formats to perforce, but nothing to convert
perforce to perforce.

Sam
--
[FSF Associate Member #2325]