[p4] Perforce Proxy Licensing

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Wed Aug 25 07:37:49 PDT 2010

If you mean "remote server" then you should be able to get a duplicate
license for it - just ask.

If you really mean "proxy server" the way Perforce uses the term, then
there is no license, you just download p4p and install it. P4p just
caches files locally to improve performance, the main server is still
in charge of things.

-Wm