[p4] does digest exist in depot

Matt Janulewicz matt.janulewicz at lucasfilm.com
Wed Aug 25 15:20:20 PDT 2010

Do you mean you have the digest in hand and want to find the file that
it's associated with?

'digest' is one of the fields available to fstat, so you should be able
to search/filter with it. Something like this should do it:

     p4 fstat -Ol -F "digest = <digest>" //some/path/...

-Matt Janulewicz
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.