[p4] does digest exist in depot

Christopher Evans chris.evans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:29:21 PDT 2010

I am trying to get the digest of a change-content trigger.

The docs say:
"Change-content triggers can access file contents by using the p4
diff2, p4 files, p4 fstat, and p4 print commands with the @=change
revision specifier"

This doesnt work for me.. @ works, but it returns many diff changelists.

CE