[p4] Taking work offline from P4 cli?

Gabor Maghera gmaghera at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 08:06:42 PDT 2010

Also keep in mind that an offline server involves running a server
locally which is a p4d operation on your client machine. Windows
Perforce installers come with it, but other operating system's have to
download the individual binaries and they lack an installer. My best
guess is that P4V has the server bundled for offline operation.

--
Gabor

Sent from my iPhone.