[p4] P4Web: "Unable to read file" on local disk

P4Matt perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Jul 3 11:20:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Matt'.

Sorry for the simple questions, but I just want to make sure I fully understand
the environment. Correct me if I'm wrong:

The server and p4web are on the same machine.
A workspace that is setup for P4WEb to control is also on that same machine.
You check out that file using 'p4 edit' from P4Web.

Then you edit the file in your local sandbox. Is that on the same Linux machine,
or a different machine?

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2628-p4web-unable-to-read-file-on-local-disk