[p4] P4Web: "Unable to read file" on local disk

xplod perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Jul 9 03:10:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'xplod'.

I am not able to change locales on-the-fly, but en_US.UTF-8 and en_GB.UTF-8 are
listed in locales -a

I just noticed another thing which might help to find the issue:
/srv/sftp/perforce/RasPi_Config/home/go.sh
/srv/sftp/perforce/RasPi_Config/home/bash_aliases

The first one is linked to       http://(server
)/RasPi_Config/home/go.sh?ac=172
The second one is linked to    http://(server
)/RasPi_Config/home/ba_aliaiases?ac=172

If I copy the damaged link, rectifiy it to    http://(server
)/RasPi_Config/home/bash_aliases?ac=172, I am forwarded to the "Choose
client" screen. After selecting the specific user, I get an empty page.

If you want to, I can setup a new instance of p4 and grant you full access to
it. All I need is your email address...

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2628-p4web-unable-to-read-file-on-local-disk