[p4] Move/Rename a file that has already been renamed in IDE

Michael Mirman Michael.Mirman at mathworks.com
Wed Jul 10 08:20:42 PDT 2013

I think the only way for you to accomplish what you need is to revert the Add and then "p4 move" the file.
I don’t think you will need to revert the Edit because in order to move a file your source needs to be open for Edit.

--Michael Mirman
508-647-7555
MathWorks, Inc.
3 Apple Hill Dr, Natick, MA 01760