[p4] Can set +S for all of //build?

grantcasey perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Jul 10 15:15:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'grantcasey'.

Good to know. For the build output files this would work as we have a limited
number of CI machines submitting the binary files.
However, we have some other files that are submitted by a large number of users,
so a force sync isn't really a good option there (we'd have to find them
all.)

It looks like our best option is to modify our current obliterate script to do
the reopen and submit as well for those files.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/912-can-set-s-for-all-of-build