[p4] p4merge doesn't save its window position

Tom Seddon perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Mon Jul 15 08:15:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Tom Seddon'.

Every time I close p4merge, it opens in the same (inconvenient) place. This
happens whether I run it from P4V, or from the start menu. Can I get it to save
its previous position?

(In fact, p4merge doesn't seem to save any of its settings! I've yet
to successfully even change the font. But the window positioning is the most
annoying thing.)

I'm using Windows 7 x64 and Perforce Visual Client/NTX64/2013.2/661179.

Thanks,

--Tom

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2659-p4merge-doesnt-save-its-window-position