[p4] how to make labelsync label deleted files

P4Matt perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Jul 16 09:20:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Matt'.

Doesn't your build system have the changelist number it built at? I'm
probably overly simplifying, but it seems like your label represents a known
point in time. It should be able to use that changelist to do the integrate, or
at least to fill the label. I know with our Jenkins builds we get the Perforce
changelist as a environment variable that we can use in our build and post-build
steps.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2660-how-to-make-labelsync-label-deleted-files