[p4] Pending Changelist Size

Robert Cowham perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Jul 24 03:30:02 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Robert Cowham'.

Hi Elliot

In

[http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=10526]
Elliott Lock, on 2013/07/24 09:50:03 UTC, said:

>   I'm looking for a way to easily get the size of a pending changelist. My changelist lists can often contain hundreds of files so it needs to be a simple process which I can repeat.

So you want the size in terms of the count of files in it? Or to sum the content
sizes of each file in the changelist?
At which point do you want this? From P4V? Or from command line?

Regards
Robert

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2666-pending-changelist-size