[p4] RCS delta mangled: empty!

P4Matt perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Jul 25 13:50:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Matt'.

No, something really terrible is happening. You have full access to
support at perforce.com as an evaluating user. I'd highly recommend contacting
them; I suspect seeing your full logs will be important for solving this
problem.

I searched our issue tracker and then only job that matches up is something with
a much older release that has been verified as fixed many times over. I'm
happy to help you here, but I think support is your best bet for getting to the
bottom of this.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2671-rcs-delta-mangled-empty