[p4] Submit hangs on large xml file

oddeven perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu May 2 17:40:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'oddeven'.

Thanks for the reply, we are storing the file as ctext.

Server version: P4D/NTX64/2010.2/347035 (2011/08/24)

The filename was not significant so I ended up starting the file over with a new
name (I don't have admin privileges to obliterate). The issue was occuring
on a coworkers machine and I suspect user error may have played a role. The
submit speed seems better but time will tell!

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2514-submit-hangs-on-large-xml-file