[p4] Problems getting LDAP Active Directory Authentication working

Randomsense perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue May 7 10:55:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Randomsense'.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm in the process of working with Perforce support
as well. It looks like it issue is related to what CN I'm pointing to. In
the few LDAP configurations I've dealt with before you could specify a
container and it would look at it and everything under it (including
subfolders). It doesn't seem to be the case here and I have to specify the
exact CN that holds the account(s).

Since our users are scattered in a few different CN's I now need to figure
out how to specify more than one path or (the better option) specify an AD group
that I'll add our Perforce users to (probably called PerforceUsers).

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2522-problems-getting-ldap-active-directory-authentication-working