[p4] Problems getting LDAP Active Directory Authentication working

Matt Janulewicz Matt.Janulewicz at lucasfilm.com
Tue May 7 11:03:14 PDT 2013

You could also go through multiple domains and try to bind to them. It's been forever since I've looked at our script and it turns out we do this, too.

I just set a variable '$login_success=FALSE' and switch it to TRUE (or anything else) if the bind succeeds:

if( $result->code ){
        $login_success = "FALSE";
}
else {
        exit 0;
}

... then all that other diagnostic stuff I posted earlier goes here ...

--
Matt Janulewicz
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.