[p4] p4review filespecs

Dan.H perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed May 8 12:00:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Dan.H'.

My Perforce depot is set up with structure along the lines of the following:

//depot/productA/release1/... //depot/productA/release2/...
//depot/productB/release1/... //depot/productB/release2/... ...
What I would like to do is specify a directory tree within "product A"
for which I would like to receive changelist
notifications.  That's easy on a per-release basis
("//depot/productA/release1/foo/...") but how can I do it in a way
that does not require me to add an entry for each release of product
A.  In other words, could I do something like this --
"//depot/productA/.../foo/..."?

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2529-p4review-filespecs