[p4] Server help

Kendaric perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue May 14 06:45:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Kendaric'.

Perforce is on the default port.  I have ports ranging from 1500-1700
opened, just to widen the scope in case that was it.  It could be
blocking Ip address, Ill have to take a look, but as far as I know it is not
(tho god knows what my underlings have been doing).  No if the Wall is
up nothing perforce connects, I can still Remote into the server
tho.  They are talking but the wall gets in the way of the Perforce
client.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2537-server-help