[p4] View in P4V with keeping UTF-8 settings

Hyunjik Bae perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed May 22 19:50:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Hyunjik Bae'.

Environment:
P4V and P4 Visual Studio 2012 plugin latest version.
Unicode(UTF-8) for every source file.

Problem:
When I select "View in P4V" from Visual Studio 2012, (attached image
for details) a new P4V window is opened but its Connection Character Encoding
becomes other than UTF-8 but system locale(Korean CP949). I want P4V opened with
keeping UTF-8 settings.

How can I resolve this problem? Please reply.
Thank you in advance.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2554-view-in-p4v-with-keeping-utf-8-settings