[p4] Merge preview shows 10 integrations but merge results in empty changelist

Tracey Bogue perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue May 28 10:30:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Tracey Bogue'.

Hi Gabe,

I don't think that is the case. In fact, when the problem was first
encountered the merge was being attempted in a workspace with various checked
out files. The first thing we tried was to create a separate workspace with no
changes and to try the merge from there. We got the same result in the empty
workspace. I have seen merge attempts before get an error pop-up if some of the
target files are checked out already. In this case, we see nothing (no pop-ups
or logs).

Thanks!

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2560-merge-preview-shows-10-integrations-but-merge-results-in-empty-changelist