[p4] Determine max changelistId in Perforce checkout using p4java client

P4Matt perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed May 29 08:40:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Matt'.

Bah! P4Java has a whitelist of commands it allows. I would have thought
cstat would be on the list, but apparently not. I'm in the process of
preparing P4Java's source code for an open source release, so soon we will
be able to nip these problems in the bud. =)

I'm glad you have a workaround for the time being. I'll post here when I
release P4Java in source form; it'll be a few weeks.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2561-determine-max-changelistid-in-perforce-checkout-using-p4java-client