[p4] Differing Column Views in Files Tab of Label

johnnycanuck perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed May 29 11:20:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'johnnycanuck'.

I suspect this is a typical noob question.  I notice a funny with p4v
and the Files tab of a label.  Normally I get a set of columns in the
view such as Name, Revision, Action, and File Type (please ref attached
screenshot label_Files2.jpg).  However with one of my labels I
don't get the columns - only the full path within the depot to ea. file and
its assoc version number (ref label_Files.jpg).

I don't see any differences in the labels that would account for this
difference.  Can anyone explain this?

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2562-differing-column-views-in-files-tab-of-label